Peter,
Thanks for the translation!!! Greatly appreciated.
Karen
Search found 16 matches
- 07 Mar 2009, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
- 24 Feb 2009, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Great Linda,
I hope he took photos!!!!! Let me know, I was heading out there tomorrow!!!
Karen
I hope he took photos!!!!! Let me know, I was heading out there tomorrow!!!
Karen
- 20 Feb 2009, 17:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thanks Linda!!! Let me know how you do getting their birth records, etc. I will try to go to St. Ann's soon. Like I said, it is huge, but my husband's family is buried there, all over, so I can kinda find my way. If I go during the week, the caretakers are great and will find the site on the map and ...
- 19 Feb 2009, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
I'm sure someone here can help you out as some of them are right in Italy. They can help translate, change to euros, etc. Thanks for all the dates. I may have to go to St Ann's and see if I can find, it is a huge......cemetery, so I'll let you know.
- 25 Feb 2008, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thanks!!!! I would truly appreciate anything you could find on this family. I have included everything in these posts, but if you need something else, just ask!!!!!!
- 26 Sep 2007, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thank you!! Now if I can understand more Italian??
Karen
Karen
- 26 Jun 2007, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- 26 Jun 2007, 20:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thank you, Riccardo, for the translation. Could you please help, again?? I received an answer and not quite sure what it says.
Come già precedentemente cominicato la informiamo che
sin dagli anni 1866 all'anno 1872 non abbiamo trovato nei
nostri archivi nessun MANGANARO Francesco, con le ...
Come già precedentemente cominicato la informiamo che
sin dagli anni 1866 all'anno 1872 non abbiamo trovato nei
nostri archivi nessun MANGANARO Francesco, con le ...
- 25 Jun 2007, 03:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thank you Riccardo. I hope it will help!! I will let you all know! 
- 19 Jun 2007, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Regarding a letter in Italian to research family:
Dear Sirs,
I am researching Francesco MANGANARO, eldest son of Raffaele MANGANARO and Rosa ROMEO. It is stated in family writings he was born abt 1866 in Melito di Porto Salvo, Reggio Calabria, IT. He entered the service and then went to Naples ...
Dear Sirs,
I am researching Francesco MANGANARO, eldest son of Raffaele MANGANARO and Rosa ROMEO. It is stated in family writings he was born abt 1866 in Melito di Porto Salvo, Reggio Calabria, IT. He entered the service and then went to Naples ...
- 14 Jun 2007, 20:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Is there a site that would translate any letter from English to Italian?? I have been asked to provide more information and with the only site given, there is not a form letter available for that.
Grazie,
Grazie,
- 13 Jun 2007, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Oh boy!!!! I received an answer, BUT.... I can't read/speak Italian!! Can someone help me, please???
"In riferimento alla Vs richiesta del 30/05/2007 qui pervenuta in
data del 12/06/2007 prot 10750 le comunichiamo che dall'anno
1866 all'anno 1872 non abbiamo trovato nei nostri archivi nessun ...
"In riferimento alla Vs richiesta del 30/05/2007 qui pervenuta in
data del 12/06/2007 prot 10750 le comunichiamo che dall'anno
1866 all'anno 1872 non abbiamo trovato nei nostri archivi nessun ...
- 11 Jun 2007, 21:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
I finally gave up sending by email, it kept being returned, so I finally snail mailed it. Now we'll see how long this takes.
- 02 Jun 2007, 06:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thanks to everyone that has responded to my quest. I have received a lot of information that I did not know. I am still waiting to hear back from an archivist in Italy. How long can this take?
Grazie
Grazie
- 30 May 2007, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
- Replies: 46
- Views: 40237
Re: MANGANARO-TERRAZZANO
Thank you for all the items posted regarding my search I have just started this search for my step-father who does not know very much about his family. He does remember his uncles and knows some cousins, but no history. Again, thanks for everything and I will follow up on all your suggestions!!