I have grandmothers baptism certificate from St Joesephs church Indianapolis Indiana, that is her mothers maiden name but it was changed to Mary married Charles stone, any idea why she would change to Mary ?
Thanks deborah
Search found 5 matches
- 05 Dec 2007, 16:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Charles Stone and Conscience Capoli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3176
- 05 Dec 2007, 16:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Vita I think from Naples southern Italy Help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3038
Vita I think from Naples southern Italy Help
Domnic Vita married a twin came to US had son In pa named Biagio, she died he went back to Italy and married the other twin. Well thats all I know about him. Thanks for any help
Deborah
Deborah
- 07 Jul 2007, 14:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Cannot figure out how to find the people
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7392
Re: Cannot figure out how to find the people
Thanks for all the help, I have some very old pics and documents. The baptism certificate I have for Rose has her mothers name as Conscience Capoli, maybe she changed her name to Mary, I just don't know. Her father is listed on there as Charles Stone. I would like to post the picture and other items ...
- 30 May 2007, 15:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Cannot figure out how to find the people
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7392
Re: Cannot figure out how to find the people
Thanks it will help, Deborah
- 30 May 2007, 02:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Cannot figure out how to find the people
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7392
Cannot figure out how to find the people
Charles Stone born in Italy 1855, must have changed names when they arrived here, also looking for Biagio Vita, Dominic Vita..........Tracing husbands roots. Any help will be great I have a headache from this.
Thanks :
Thanks :