Search found 13 matches

by newgenie
07 Mar 2008, 21:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

Thanks again Biff.

I did not have any of this information. I appreciate your help!
Jessica
by newgenie
07 Mar 2008, 19:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

No, Biff, I didn't.

Thanks so much!!

Jessica
by newgenie
07 Mar 2008, 19:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

Hey Pink!

It's been awhile! I found that Anna's maiden name was Sgro, and came thru Boston, not New York. Looking at the 1910 census, Santo was living with Peter and Francesco Sgro at that time.

Thought you might find this interesting.

Hope you are well!

Jessica
by newgenie
07 Mar 2008, 19:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

Sorry, I do not have any information on Quenqua family.

This may not have been intended for me.
by newgenie
21 Jan 2008, 00:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

I am happy with all of the information you have found! I just need time to put all of the pieces together!

Thanks again!
by newgenie
19 Jan 2008, 16:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

Hi there Laura!

Still can't believe all the information you have found. It's amazing!

I do not know if Anna came with her daughter Angela... I do not know if Santo had brothers.. He had a sister Angela whose married name was Comai.

Thanks!
Jessica
by newgenie
17 Jan 2008, 18:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

Laura,

Oh my! I can't believe the information you have found! That is my family on the 1920 census! So now I can see they were in Pennsylvania before Cleveland.

I did not have the draft cards- thanks for posting!

I appreciate you and the work you've done!
Grazie!
by newgenie
16 Jan 2008, 21:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

That's my family Biff. That is what I have found too so far.

I wish I could find out Anna's maiden name and Jennie's maiden name too. Birthdates, birthplaces,etc.

Thanks for your response!
by newgenie
16 Jan 2008, 19:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Replies: 26
Views: 25490

Need help researching Fiorino!

I'm trying to research my father's side of the family.

I've gotten to my great grandfather whose name was Sam Fiorino, I'm assuming he was born in Sicily somewhere, and I believe his father's name was Antonio, and mother Anna.

My grandfather lived in the Cleveland OH area, but I don't know if the ...
by newgenie
05 Jun 2007, 20:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso
Replies: 20
Views: 15168

Re: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso

Wow! You guys have really done a lot of work!

It's definitely my family.

Who is this Cecilia Brandini???? It stumps me because my father told me that my grandmother (Josephine) was born in the US then went to Italy and came back after a few years. That makes sense looking at the 1915 manifest ...
by newgenie
05 Jun 2007, 12:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso
Replies: 20
Views: 15168

Re: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso

You've got it right Val.
That's the information I have.

I put the wrong birth years in my first post. He was born 1882 and she in 1885.

Thanks for the ship manifest suanj. The years don't match up, but they could be ancestors!
by newgenie
05 Jun 2007, 02:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso
Replies: 20
Views: 15168

Re: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso

Let's see,

They lived in Cleveland, OH.

Children's names were Maria Theresa, Josephine, Nick Jr., and Angela.

I only have Josephine's birth certificate and baptismal certificate.

I also have a copy of the 1910 census.
by newgenie
05 Jun 2007, 01:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso
Replies: 20
Views: 15168

Looking for Tirabasso surname in Campobasso

Hi!

I know my great grandfather Nicola Tirabasso was born in 1892 I believe in Campobasso. He married Concetta Sabetta (don't know when) who was born in 1895.

He came to the US in 1904 and she arrived in 1907.

I'd love to know where exactly they came from, birthdays, parents, etc.

Any help is ...