Search found 4 matches
- 17 Jun 2007, 04:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Errors in documents
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2855
Errors in documents
I have received all the necessary documents to apply for citizenship however 1 or 2 have errors, I was hoping that someone could tell me how much troublesome the errors may be. The only issues are someone from the Italian lines birth certificate states their name as Maria while all other documents ...
- 10 Jun 2007, 21:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translation help appreciated!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4403
Re: translation help appreciated!!
Thanks for the help and advice:)
- 08 Jun 2007, 01:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translation help appreciated!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4403
translation help appreciated!!
Hi everyone,
I am applying for Italian citizenship via ancestry and am at the point where I need to have my documents translated into Italian for the Los Angeles consulate. Please let me know if anyone has a recommendation as far as reputable and reliable translators who are familiar with the way ...
I am applying for Italian citizenship via ancestry and am at the point where I need to have my documents translated into Italian for the Los Angeles consulate. Please let me know if anyone has a recommendation as far as reputable and reliable translators who are familiar with the way ...
- 07 Jun 2007, 23:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: IMPORTANT LA CONSULATE QUESTION
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4391
IMPORTANT LA CONSULATE QUESTION
I have been trying to get ahold of someone at the Italian consulate in Los Angeles to present my application for citizenship by ancestry but have had no success. I have faxed, called, and emailed and have yet to receive any response. Does anyone have any advice on how to get ahold of the consulate ...