...but the cemetery records there indicate the plot numbers...
The cemetery records are partially lost. For year 1919 survived only the [align=justify]list of the persons buried, not the number of lot. Moreover the grave of my anchestor is without a stone. So I can only know my anchestor is buried ...
Search found 13 matches
- 03 Dec 2007, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
- 02 Dec 2007, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
Suanj found the cemetery and the area where is buried my achestor.
He is in the "Free field" of the main cemetery of Newark. His grave is without stone. So we can't know the exact lot. In the Free field there are 15 persons buried in 1919 without stone. Basso is surely in one of this 15 graves ...
He is in the "Free field" of the main cemetery of Newark. His grave is without stone. So we can't know the exact lot. In the Free field there are 15 persons buried in 1919 without stone. Basso is surely in one of this 15 graves ...
- 30 Nov 2007, 22:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
Good ideamisbris wrote:Maybe Gaby can repost this as a new thread so that people can see her post and respond to it.
- 30 Nov 2007, 20:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
My name is Gabriela Basso and I'm searching my grandfather his name was BERNARDO BASSO born in 1855 italian his parents was Giusseppe Basso and Angela Oberta/o. He married with Paulina Pesce in argentine (10.07.1887) and he died to 22.08.1906. I don't know province-comune for search birth act ...
- 10 Oct 2007, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
I’VE FOUND HIM!!!
I’m grateful to all the member and the owners of this forum.
A special thank to:
Suanj for help in the Italian search. She said me WHERE to search.
Vj for the finding of the draft card of my ancestor.
Daveferro for the information about Wayne Wheel Works and the excluding of ...
I’m grateful to all the member and the owners of this forum.
A special thank to:
Suanj for help in the Italian search. She said me WHERE to search.
Vj for the finding of the draft card of my ancestor.
Daveferro for the information about Wayne Wheel Works and the excluding of ...
- 13 Jul 2007, 13:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
Giovanni,
I found a government website that lets you search or browse for mining accidents by state. I will try looking for a non-mining accident site.
but I found a reference in the local paper archive to Wayne County Wheel Works expanding on Murray Street through Ask search engine, though when ...
I found a government website that lets you search or browse for mining accidents by state. I will try looking for a non-mining accident site.
but I found a reference in the local paper archive to Wayne County Wheel Works expanding on Murray Street through Ask search engine, though when ...
- 17 Jun 2007, 11:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 39969
Re: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
Greeting,
Paternal Grandparents: Emilio and Dolorata Ferro (may have been Ferri, as some documents show), both from Civitella del Tronto, Abruzzo. This is the most difficult, as there are few documents. An alien registration card lists the home town as Ponzano Eterno, and there are two Ponzanos in ...
Paternal Grandparents: Emilio and Dolorata Ferro (may have been Ferri, as some documents show), both from Civitella del Tronto, Abruzzo. This is the most difficult, as there are few documents. An alien registration card lists the home town as Ponzano Eterno, and there are two Ponzanos in ...
- 11 Jun 2007, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
Dear Vj and dear Suanj,
To me it’s difficult to write a long post in english, but i’ll try.
I’ve already knew the records of passengers in Ellis Island – New York.
He's surely my great-grandfather. Emilia Natale - wife – is wrongly reported as the nearest relative. But it’s only a little ...
To me it’s difficult to write a long post in english, but i’ll try.
I’ve already knew the records of passengers in Ellis Island – New York.
He's surely my great-grandfather. Emilia Natale - wife – is wrongly reported as the nearest relative. But it’s only a little ...
- 11 Jun 2007, 05:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
for reference:
Basso Petti, possible US records
1912 manifest
page 2
special inquiry page
possible 1918 WWI Draft Registration Card
in Newark (part of Arcadia), Wayne County, NY
January 1920 census for Lumbruzo? from WWI Card
same street address as WWI Card
(Newark Village in town of ...
Basso Petti, possible US records
1912 manifest
page 2
special inquiry page
possible 1918 WWI Draft Registration Card
in Newark (part of Arcadia), Wayne County, NY
January 1920 census for Lumbruzo? from WWI Card
same street address as WWI Card
(Newark Village in town of ...
- 11 Jun 2007, 05:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
Re: I'm searching Basso Petti
ciao, dall'ufficio di stato civile di termoli sei riuscito a conoscere la data esatta di morte? Il suo atto di morte deve essere registrato come anche la località dove è accaduta la disgrazia... non sembra trovarsi nel censimento del 1920.... ciao suanj
Grazie della risposta. Non sapevo che nel ...
Grazie della risposta. Non sapevo che nel ...
- 10 Jun 2007, 21:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: tanslation help please
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15841
Re: tanslation help please
It's phishing
- 10 Jun 2007, 21:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9577
Re: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
Hello.
Ciao,
Il mio nome è angelo Rogers. Vivo nello States.I unito che cerca i parenti con l'ultimo nome di Altobelli e di D'angelo dal San Vito Chietino. La mia nonna grande era Anna Nicoletta Altobelli sopportato April 08, 1872 che ha sposato Enrico D'angelo. Il suo nipote era Rocco ...
Ciao,
Il mio nome è angelo Rogers. Vivo nello States.I unito che cerca i parenti con l'ultimo nome di Altobelli e di D'angelo dal San Vito Chietino. La mia nonna grande era Anna Nicoletta Altobelli sopportato April 08, 1872 che ha sposato Enrico D'angelo. Il suo nipote era Rocco ...
- 10 Jun 2007, 17:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26581
I'm searching Basso Petti
Hi,
I’m writing from Italy and I’m searching my great-grandfather.
He arrived in Ellis Island - New York in the 1912. He was a mine workers and he dead in 1920 in a mine accident. The Insurance payed same money to my great-grandmother and to my grandfather.
I cannot know anymore.
I’d like to ...
I’m writing from Italy and I’m searching my great-grandfather.
He arrived in Ellis Island - New York in the 1912. He was a mine workers and he dead in 1920 in a mine accident. The Insurance payed same money to my great-grandmother and to my grandfather.
I cannot know anymore.
I’d like to ...