Hi
Thanks for this - but I have since found out I had the wrong spelling of the surname...
I have posted another one with the correct spelling.
Thanks anyway.
Search found 7 matches
- 14 Jun 2007, 19:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LUIGI BASSANI (Born 1925ish)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5240
- 14 Jun 2007, 19:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1924
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4523
Re: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1924
Hello
The problem I have is I have no proof he is my Grandfather and I believe I need this to access any Military records.
Am I right?
The problem I have is I have no proof he is my Grandfather and I believe I need this to access any Military records.
Am I right?
- 14 Jun 2007, 17:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1924
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4523
LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1924
I am looking for any information on the above person...
Born outside Naples, Italy. From an Orange grove farming family.
He was a Prisoner of War in the 2nd WW, as he was an Italian Solider that was captured. He was based during this time at a camp in Ledbury, Hereford UK....
Believe he had a ...
Born outside Naples, Italy. From an Orange grove farming family.
He was a Prisoner of War in the 2nd WW, as he was an Italian Solider that was captured. He was based during this time at a camp in Ledbury, Hereford UK....
Believe he had a ...
- 14 Jun 2007, 17:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3414
LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
I am looking for any information on the above person...
Born outside Naples, Italy. From an Orange grove farming family.
He was a Prisoner of War in the 2nd WW, as he was an Italian Solider that was captured. He was based during this time at a camp in Ledbury, Hereford UK....
Believe he had a ...
Born outside Naples, Italy. From an Orange grove farming family.
He was a Prisoner of War in the 2nd WW, as he was an Italian Solider that was captured. He was based during this time at a camp in Ledbury, Hereford UK....
Believe he had a ...
- 13 Jun 2007, 16:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LUIGI BASSANI (Born 1925ish)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5240
LUIGI BASSANI (Born 1925ish)
I am deparately trying to find information on Luigi Bassani who was born between 1924-1925..I believe that he came from a farming village outside/near Naples, Italy.
Between 1945-1947 he was a Prisoner of War in a camp in UK, possibly in area of Hereford area...
This is all the information that ...
Between 1945-1947 he was a Prisoner of War in a camp in UK, possibly in area of Hereford area...
This is all the information that ...
- 12 Jun 2007, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BASSANI FAMILY - LUIGI, MARIA & GIOVANNI ??? 1948 LEFT I
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1902
BASSANI FAMILY - LUIGI, MARIA & GIOVANNI ??? 1948 LEFT I
SAILED BY M/V SATURNIA TO NEW YORK 1948..I AM TRYING TO FIND ANYMORE INFO ON THESE PERSONS.
- 12 Jun 2007, 20:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: LUIGI, GIOVANNI & MARIA BASSANI - EMIGRATION 1948 TO CAN
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7870
LUIGI, GIOVANNI & MARIA BASSANI - EMIGRATION 1948 TO CAN
I AM TRYING TO FIND INFO ON EITHER OF THE ABOVE WHO CAUGHT VESSEL MV SATURNIA IN 1948 FROM ITALY TO NEW YORK. AGES IN 1948 AS FOLLOWS;LUIGI 23,MARIA 25, GIOVANNI 27. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO?