Search found 9 matches

by nastygunz
18 Jun 2008, 03:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: 12 months? is USCIS my ONLY option?
Replies: 24
Views: 19621

Re: 12 months? is USCIS my ONLY option?

The USCIS is a nightmare, not to mention rude and inefficient, steretypical bureaucracy at its worst!, I also received a form from NARA with gold emblem and red ribbon, MUCH better!
by nastygunz
27 Jan 2008, 02:30
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: "Li Carta" and "Girgenti"
Replies: 5
Views: 5602

Re: "Li Carta" and "Girgenti"

hi runningoat, i have kinfolk named licata in aragona that I am working on getting info for dual citizenship, interesting!!
by nastygunz
26 Jan 2008, 18:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Aragona/Agrigento contact info to obtain birth records?
Replies: 2
Views: 6446

Aragona/Agrigento contact info to obtain birth records?

I am looking for information on who and how to contact Aragona/Agrigento officials to try and obtain the birth records of my grandparents as I need them to try and obtain dual citizenship, any help would be greatly appreciated, God bless, JCT
by nastygunz
26 Jan 2008, 18:47
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consider
Replies: 11
Views: 10015

Re: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consi

I can definitely agree with you on this I did the same thing, already got all the info I needed, and waited almost 2 years for the FOIA request, was told there was nothing for my grandfather when in fact I already had his information, and got about 3 pages of illegible junk for my grandmother after ...
by nastygunz
19 Jun 2007, 03:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlo Profita
Replies: 8
Views: 12075

Re: Carlo Profita

hi ricbru, was the message addressed to Lee meant for me?, NG
by nastygunz
19 Jun 2007, 03:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlo Profita
Replies: 8
Views: 12075

Re: Carlo Profita

Aha! i see by your link that aragona is the town and agrigento is the province!
by nastygunz
19 Jun 2007, 03:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlo Profita
Replies: 8
Views: 12075

Re: Carlo Profita

Lee? Hi wldspirit, thanks for all the effort. I just got my grandparents marriage certificate back from NYC, fascinating. I know have both my parents birth certificates, their marriage certificate, my grandparents naturalization papers, and now their marriage certificate. I am thinking the next ...
by nastygunz
13 Jun 2007, 02:03
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SS Canopic Manifest
Replies: 17
Views: 23837

Re: SS Canopic Manifest

buon gornto wldspirit:), thanks for the info, i note that salvatore ridente is listed as his friend but on the image link you sent, i think he is listed as his brother in law?...i think my grandfather had a sister who came to the usa before he did, would be interested in that angle. I am not sure ...
by nastygunz
12 Jun 2007, 03:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SS Canopic Manifest
Replies: 17
Views: 23837

Re: SS Canopic Manifest

Howdy, i am looking for information about my Grandfather coming over to American on the Canopic. I have his Certificate of Arrival, his name is Carlo Profita, port of entry was Boston, June 4th, 1912, he departed from Palermo, and was born in Aragona, thanks for any help, Jim