Ok, so I really want my citizenship; my grandparents were the ones who immigrated so my relationship goes grandparents - mother (b 1953 in Canada) - me
I live in Toronto Canada if it makes any difference.
I have the following documents:
My long form birth certificate (lists parents names)
Long ...
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Dec 2007, 06:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Almost ready....What's the first official step?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3076
- 18 Jun 2007, 17:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Wanting to Start The Process....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2529
Wanting to Start The Process....
Ciao tutti!
My maternal grandparents emigrated to Canada following the war (from Piacenza) and I would like to get my Italian citizenship, but am having trouble knowing where to start.
My mother never had her citizenship recognized - will she have to do it first?
I have birth and marriage ...
My maternal grandparents emigrated to Canada following the war (from Piacenza) and I would like to get my Italian citizenship, but am having trouble knowing where to start.
My mother never had her citizenship recognized - will she have to do it first?
I have birth and marriage ...