Search found 21 matches

by bsnclr
21 Oct 2008, 04:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Thank you for the info..... sorry for the late reply... I also have been researching my mother's side of the family and have been getting alot of leads. Her family dates back to the South before the Revoluntary war and coming from Scotland and Ireland..... so you can say I am an Irish Wop
by bsnclr
17 Aug 2008, 19:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Thank you for your time.
by bsnclr
02 Aug 2008, 06:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Essgee:

I am now able to read this post and actually understand it now. I have been doing my family tree for a while now, and I am now getting the connection. I have gotten Family Tree Maker 2008 and it has help me to keep track of everything.... plus my subscription to ancestory.com.

I know it ...
by bsnclr
23 Feb 2008, 06:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Capaldi
Replies: 19
Views: 18934

Re: Surname Capaldi

Sorry... I am not sure where they came from... All I know is that she grew up in Central New York - Auburn NY, Sencea Falls Area
by bsnclr
15 Jan 2008, 04:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Essgee --- could you provide me the resource where you found this information so I may cite it.

-Barara
by bsnclr
15 Jan 2008, 03:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Wow..... I remember you living next door to my parents.... my parents still live there. Just think.... we are related and didn't even know it then.... wow.....
by bsnclr
14 Jan 2008, 03:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Replies: 67
Views: 64249

Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles

Wow.... I always wondered if my family was related to other charles in Auburn..... I have posted the connection on that thread... I hope I did it correctly....
-Barbara
by bsnclr
14 Jan 2008, 03:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Essgee Wrote:
"There was a Donato Antonio Ciarla born in Ripabottoni on 8 August 1866 to Raffaele Ciarla di Raimondo, age 28 and Incornata Pietrollino, daughter of the dead Giiovanni. age 21.

Indeed, this means you are indeed related to the individual I mentioned before that posted earlier on ...
by bsnclr
14 Jan 2008, 01:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Replies: 36
Views: 38664

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Okay... I am confused..... I have to print of this thread to find the connection to my tree. My family always have wondered if we were related to the other "Charles's" in Auburn.

Can you explain the connection again.


Tim you may know my sister... she still lives in Auburn -- Theresa (Charles ...
by bsnclr
04 Jul 2007, 07:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Replies: 67
Views: 64249

Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles

Essgee,

After speaking with Dave.... we may have a common ancestor.... could you find if Raffale Ciarla and Maria Pietrollina had a daughter Maria Antonia Ciarla (Nervino)

Thanks
-Barbara
by bsnclr
30 Jun 2007, 06:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Replies: 67
Views: 64249

Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles

Hi Dave:

I am trying to add the branches to the family tree. I am a little lost...(doesn't take much- especially with the family genealogy)..... okay

Correct me if I am wrong or add more info:
Is your fosters mother - grandmother-Maria Antonia Ciarla the daughter of Raffale Ciarlo(b1840) & Maria ...
by bsnclr
26 Jun 2007, 17:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Capaldi
Replies: 19
Views: 18934

Re: Surname Capaldi

I really appreicate all of this...... It's people like ya'll that make it easier for us newbes :D
by bsnclr
24 Jun 2007, 16:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Replies: 67
Views: 64249

Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles

Thanks so much..... :D this is more info then I needed to get .....
by bsnclr
24 Jun 2007, 09:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Waiting Time on Italian Birth/Marriage Certificates
Replies: 17
Views: 16181

Re: Waiting Time on Italian Birth/Marriage Certificates

How can you request brith/marriage certs? I am new to all this and any info would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks
Barbara
by bsnclr
24 Jun 2007, 09:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Capaldi
Replies: 19
Views: 18934

Re: Surname Capaldi

How can I get the naturalization papers?
-Barbara