Many thanks to ItalySearcher and Peter Timber for their helpful advice.
Special thanks to Riccardo who called the Giarre civil office and obtained a contact fax number for me.
Riccardo, you are such a generous soul and I really appreciate that you made a phone call to Giarre on my behalf.
I can ...
Search found 6 matches
- 23 Sep 2008, 11:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need document from Comune of Giarre
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7442
- 22 Sep 2008, 14:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need document from Comune of Giarre
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7442
Need document from Comune of Giarre
I need some help in getting a Certificato DI Cittadinanza Italiana E Residenza for my grandfather who, was born in the frazione of San Giovanni Montebello in the comune of Giarre. He emigrated to Australia in 1922.
What I need is an e-mail address or postal address or fax number of someone in the ...
What I need is an e-mail address or postal address or fax number of someone in the ...
- 16 Aug 2007, 15:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching the following Sicilian families
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4540
Re: Researching the following Sicilian families
Hi
I am researching my grandfather Giovanni Sorbello born in Giarre Catania in 1904. He was the son of Salvatore Sorbello and Venera Bonanno.
Giovanni emigrated to Australia with his sister Carmela in 1922.
I am researching my grandfather Giovanni Sorbello born in Giarre Catania in 1904. He was the son of Salvatore Sorbello and Venera Bonanno.
Giovanni emigrated to Australia with his sister Carmela in 1922.
- 12 Jul 2007, 14:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: GIARRE Comune - Anyone obtained documents from this comune?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6820
GIARRE Comune - Anyone obtained documents from this comune?
I need an email contact address for obtaining a birth certificate from the Comune di Giarre.
Many thanks in advance.
Many thanks in advance.
- 26 Jun 2007, 15:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Giovanni Sorbello Sicily-Help Needed
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3261
Birth Certificate Giovanni Sorbello Sicily-Help Needed
My grandfather, Giovanni Sorbello, was born in 1904 in the village of San Giovanni Montebello, which is a fraction of Giarre commune.
I need a copy of his birth certificate for Italian citizenship purposes.
Where would I get a copy of his Certificato di Nascita - would it be from the Ufficio ...
I need a copy of his birth certificate for Italian citizenship purposes.
Where would I get a copy of his Certificato di Nascita - would it be from the Ufficio ...
- 25 Jun 2007, 11:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Giovanni Montebello Sicily - Sorbello Family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3350
San Giovanni Montebello Sicily - Sorbello Family
I am researching families from San Giovanni Montebello , Sicily including the names Sorbello, Bonanno and Lizzio. I would be interested in corresponding with others concerning these family names to share information.