Search found 3 matches

by RitaMastro
08 Nov 2011, 01:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Lacovara, from San Mauro Forte
Replies: 11
Views: 11472

Re: Surname Lacovara, from San Mauro Forte

I am a Cifichiello. I believe that one of my great grandmothers (from San Mauro Forte) was a Lacovara. Do you know the connection to the Cifichiello family? Thanks.
R
by RitaMastro
13 Feb 2008, 02:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SAN MAURO FORTE SURNAMES
Replies: 22
Views: 34406

Re: SAN MAURO FORTE SURNAMES

Vito, What are some of the other names in your family? Did they come to the US? Where did they live? I think that your Grandfather Vito LaBella, might have been my Grandfather Vito Cifichiello's first cousin. I will try to confirm this.
by RitaMastro
09 Jul 2007, 01:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SAN MAURO FORTE SURNAMES
Replies: 22
Views: 34406

Re: SAN MAURO FORTE SURNAMES

Hello, Cousins! I am the youngest grandchild of Vito Cifichiello and Rosa Spagna. I would love to help fill in the branches on the family tree, share information and gather some. Are you still out there???