Search found 3 matches

by ilariadta
11 Jul 2007, 20:48
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: searching relatives
Replies: 9
Views: 5647

Re: searching relatives

Hi! I updated on my sister's google space my relatives's pictures. You can see them at http://picasaweb.google.com/nadiadta/La ... ieLamoglie. I hope this can help our research.
Thank you very much,
Ilaria
by ilariadta
06 Jul 2007, 12:31
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: searching relatives
Replies: 9
Views: 5647

Re: searching relatives

Hi! Thanks to all for your interesting. I think this person is not the correct person, but this Salvatore La Moglie was a brother of my grandfather (he died in Lauropoli). I'm searching a cousin of my grandmother, that did have sons Alfred, Gabina, Maria, Ester. I can post any photos of them.
Thank ...
by ilariadta
05 Jul 2007, 17:30
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: searching relatives
Replies: 9
Views: 5647

searching relatives

Hi! I'm Ilaria and i'm Italian. I'm searching for my relatives. Please if you can help me. My grandmother was Carmela Teresa La Moglie, born in Lauropoli (Cosenza - Calabria - Italy). Her uncle was Salvatore La Moglie, who emigrated in USA in 1922. She had a cousin, son of Salvatore, named Alfred ...