Search found 6 matches

by jstrez7
25 Jul 2007, 13:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cannizzaro family from Sicily
Replies: 18
Views: 27735

Re: Cannizzaro family from Sicily

great, I have a Gedcom on mine as well but since I have no proof that Giovanna Married Leonardo Cannizzaro she is not on it, I found the info on Family.search[although the name was spelled wrong]I was hoping I would find a Cannizzaro who could prove the connection for me, It is possible that the ...
by jstrez7
25 Jul 2007, 00:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cannizzaro family from Sicily
Replies: 18
Views: 27735

Re: Cannizzaro family from Sicily

Thanks for replying- My ancestors were from Caccamo, Sicily. The sister I am referring to would be Giovanna Barbaccia born in 1885. Her parents were Andrea and Salvatora. The marriage supposidly took place in the U.S. in N.Y. but that is all i know. We did not even know that my g-grandfather had ...
by jstrez7
23 Jul 2007, 01:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cannizzaro family from Sicily
Replies: 18
Views: 27735

Re: Cannizzaro family from Sicily

i think one of my greatgrandfathers sisters married a Cannizzaro, but from Sicily. Her name was Giovanna Barbaccia and this would have been in the late 1800's or early 1900's I believe they were married in N.Y. but not sure and i have no idea what happened to her I think her husbands name was ...
by jstrez7
18 Jul 2007, 12:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname
Replies: 4
Views: 5383

Re: surname barbaccia

Thanks for replying. i have noticed variations in the spelling and even misspellings in the American records as well, so you may be right -we may be able to connectI have been workning with a professional researcher who has traced my line back to the 1700's in Sicily, but maybe your line and mine ...
by jstrez7
10 Jul 2007, 00:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname
Replies: 4
Views: 5383

Re: surname

i noticed you were looking for the surname Barbaccia- are you related to the Barbaccia Family fromCaccamo? I am too Would like to talk to you , Please contact me.
by jstrez7
09 Jul 2007, 00:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbaccia, Sineni, Faso and Firrentello's from Caccamo,
Replies: 0
Views: 2528

Barbaccia, Sineni, Faso and Firrentello's from Caccamo,

My ancestors with the above surnames were from Caccamo and some came to the U.S, in the late 1800'sI am looking for any descendants or relatives to fill in a genealogy book. Also- any onwe related to Salvatore and giorgia Liberto [ Giorgia was a Sineni]. I never knew my greatgrandmom had a sister or ...