hi there
the full translation of these text is :
" I do not understand english perfectly, but I have some information. My greatfather was named Asenio Favazza and came to Brazil around 1850. My family members are registered in Brazil as Favassa ( with ss and not zz ) , due to a mistake of the ...
Search found 6 matches
- 19 Dec 2003, 04:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating a post to me on rootsweb
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9810
- 19 Dec 2003, 04:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration to canada from Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7443
- 19 Dec 2003, 03:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find more info on family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10650
some help
Hi
Maybe you can take a look at www.parrocchie.it ( all the parrishes in Italy ) and www.comuni.it ( all the cities in Italy ). I hope you will be successfull.
Gigio
lpzb@brfree.com.br
Maybe you can take a look at www.parrocchie.it ( all the parrishes in Italy ) and www.comuni.it ( all the cities in Italy ). I hope you will be successfull.
Gigio
lpzb@brfree.com.br
- 19 Dec 2003, 03:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bosco Family of Sarno Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13083
some help
Hi
Try the pages www.comuni.it and www.parrocchie.it. Maybe in the first one you can find something.
I hope you will be successfull.
GIGIO
lpzb@brfree.com.br
Try the pages www.comuni.it and www.parrocchie.it. Maybe in the first one you can find something.
I hope you will be successfull.
GIGIO
lpzb@brfree.com.br
- 07 Nov 2002, 04:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: nome Theresa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8806
nome Theresa
Thereza è un nome di origine spagnola , con una antica origine greca, pero il suo significato è ancora oggi oscuro.
<BR>Infornazione ottenuta dallo dizionario Zingarelli Minore , Ed. Zanichelli
<BR>Luis Paulo
<BR>Infornazione ottenuta dallo dizionario Zingarelli Minore , Ed. Zanichelli
<BR>Luis Paulo
- 07 Nov 2002, 04:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Udny-Udney
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7263
Udny-Udney
Hi
<BR>
<BR>Try to visit www.radici.italiane.com . Maybe you ll find something interesting.
<BR>Luis Paulo
<BR>
<BR>Try to visit www.radici.italiane.com . Maybe you ll find something interesting.
<BR>Luis Paulo