Search found 7 matches
- 18 May 2008, 02:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of documents-Atti di Mattrimonio
- Replies: 28
- Views: 37051
Re: Translations of documents-Atti di Mattrimonio
I just stumbled upon this post. I have been searching for information about my Great Grandfather. His name is Liberato Pirozzo. My sister and I found alot of information and a distant cousin related to Liberato's wife Maria Vangone on this web site. Unfortunately, we have not been able to pick up a ...
- 25 Jan 2008, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY
- Replies: 39
- Views: 28028
Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY
My name is Kelly, my sister is Ginny(Virgina) our Mother is Gloria Pirozzo, Grandfather Dominick Pirozzo, Great Grandfather Liberato Pirozzo, Great Grandmother Maria Vangone.
Hello Everyone. My sister and I are very excited about this thread. We are going to spend the weekend reviewing what we ...
Hello Everyone. My sister and I are very excited about this thread. We are going to spend the weekend reviewing what we ...
- 25 Jul 2007, 20:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Boscoreale ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4341
Boscoreale ?
This is the town my Great Grandparents came from. I have looked it up on the Internet and I don't get much information other than uncovered ruins.
Can anyone really tell me about this town? Does this town still exist with a population?
Thanks,
Can anyone really tell me about this town? Does this town still exist with a population?
Thanks,
- 25 Jul 2007, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What did it cost to travel on these Ships from Italy to NY?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4919
Re: What did it cost to travel on these Ships from Italy to
Thank you for the link.
So far, we have found the Pirozzo and Vagone family came from Boscoreale.
I'll update this post if I find information about the cost and ships from the New York harbor back to the Naples Harbor.
So far, we have found the Pirozzo and Vagone family came from Boscoreale.
I'll update this post if I find information about the cost and ships from the New York harbor back to the Naples Harbor.
- 25 Jul 2007, 13:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What did it cost to travel on these Ships from Italy to NY?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4919
What did it cost to travel on these Ships from Italy to NY?
The more I learn about my family, the more impressed I am with My Great Grandmother. So far it appears that she first came to NY with my Great Grandfather, then went back to Italy.
She returned to NY again a couple of years later with her children, then went back to Italy again.
She returned to ...
She returned to NY again a couple of years later with her children, then went back to Italy again.
She returned to ...
- 25 Jul 2007, 13:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP with Pirozzo (Pirozzi) Family Search
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9037
Re: HELP with Pirozzo (Pirozzi) Family Search
First, I want to thank Suanj and Misbris for you help. I'm going to check and confirm all of the information you provided. I'm sure it will add additional questions.
I also want to say, without sounding mushy.... This is a very emotional process. I find myself picturing my Grandfather at 3yrs old ...
I also want to say, without sounding mushy.... This is a very emotional process. I find myself picturing my Grandfather at 3yrs old ...
- 24 Jul 2007, 14:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP with Pirozzo (Pirozzi) Family Search
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9037
HELP with Pirozzo (Pirozzi) Family Search
I'm new to this and I was pleased to find alot of information on the Ellis Island Search site and Manifest pages.
This is what I know so far.
Liberato (Liborato) Pirozzo (Pirozzi) and his wife Marie Vangone arrived in New York (My Great GrandParents) June 26, 1894. With Daughter Carmela (no age ...
This is what I know so far.
Liberato (Liborato) Pirozzo (Pirozzi) and his wife Marie Vangone arrived in New York (My Great GrandParents) June 26, 1894. With Daughter Carmela (no age ...