Will that be enough? I was told by italiandualcitizenship.com that I would need 3 proofs of no records. They told me that the FOIA one isn't enough. I am from Rhode Island, so I will be going to the Boston consulate; will they be requiring 3?
Thanks.
Search found 2 matches
- 25 Jul 2007, 02:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Proof of non-citizenship.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3046
- 24 Jul 2007, 14:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Proof of non-citizenship.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3046
Proof of non-citizenship.
I am trying to get citizenship under the fact that my great-grandfather never became a citizen. I am having trouble proving that he never became naturalized. What forms or documents do I need to get this proof?
I would really appreciate any answers at all,
thanks!
I would really appreciate any answers at all,
thanks!