Search found 2 matches

by slauro
06 Aug 2007, 13:23
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Photographs of Navy Street in brooklyn 1930's - 1950�
Replies: 4
Views: 7018

Re: Photographs of Navy Street in brooklyn 1930's - 195

Thanks all.

I've already purchased the Tax Photo from the NY Archive (taken 1939-1940) and although I hear that the quality may not be so good, hopefully it will suffice enough to make a few copies for us.
I've googled and been to all the sites mentioned here and more. Thanks for your guidance and ...
by slauro
03 Aug 2007, 19:03
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Photographs of Navy Street in brooklyn 1930's - 1950�
Replies: 4
Views: 7018

Photographs of Navy Street in brooklyn 1930's - 1950�

I am trying to locate photographs of Navy Street in Brooklyn between the 1930's and 1950's. The specific building and deli I am interested in was located at 107 Navy Street, which was home to Lauro Bros. store, which was a deli/grocery store where they sold Lauro Bros. Olive Oil and other similar ...