Hi Joe1
I can definitely report that you are not related to the same person as I know all of the close relatives. Also Canada is a big place.
Cheers
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Sep 2007, 06:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Sbrocchi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8821
- 12 Aug 2007, 02:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Sbrocchi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8821
Re: Surname: Sbrocchi
Hi - my mother's maiden name is also Sbrocchi (she passed on in the late 90s). She and some other siblings was born in Australia while others were born in Vancouver Canada. As to the meaning of the name Sbrocchi - I can recall some similarly structured words when I studied the Italian language many ...
- 08 Aug 2007, 06:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silipo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3622
Silipo
Hi there
I am interested in tracking down information on any living relatives of my father - Vincenzo Silipo - who migrated to Australia around the 1920s from Gioiosa Jonica, Reggio Calabria. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks
M
I am interested in tracking down information on any living relatives of my father - Vincenzo Silipo - who migrated to Australia around the 1920s from Gioiosa Jonica, Reggio Calabria. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks
M