Search found 7 matches
- 23 Jul 2009, 01:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Agnone, Prov. Campobasso, Italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 20381
Re: Agnone, Prov. Campobasso, Italy
Hi James. I was wondering if your adoptive family had any relation to Elizabeth Bianco from Quadrelle Provincia di Avellino Regione Campania? This is my great grandmother
- 19 Aug 2007, 12:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13667
Re: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrell
Hi Biff...where do you find the census records? Again, you have been a great help and I appreciate everything
- 19 Aug 2007, 00:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13667
Re: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrell
Thanks for all the help and encouragement
- 19 Aug 2007, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13667
Re: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrell
Billie...Youngstown is in Mahoning County, so that is probably them. The book I have says that he was born in 1863 and she was born in 1871. He came to the US in 1877 and she came over in 1880
- 18 Aug 2007, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13667
Re: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrell
Biff, you are something else. That is them. How do you know where to look for anything?
- 18 Aug 2007, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13667
Re: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrell
I appreciate it Billie, and thank you misbris for trying
My great grandparents, from what we know, were married in the US
My father's name is William Richard Agnone, born May 29th, 1944 in Youngstown, Ohio and currently lives in Canfield, Ohio
His parents were John and Evelyn Agnone, both deceased ...
My great grandparents, from what we know, were married in the US
My father's name is William Richard Agnone, born May 29th, 1944 in Youngstown, Ohio and currently lives in Canfield, Ohio
His parents were John and Evelyn Agnone, both deceased ...
- 18 Aug 2007, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13667
Where to start? Looking for Agnone/Bianco from Quadrelle
Hi...I am new to all this and I am just getting started. Does anyone have any good tips for a beginner? I am searching for information on my father's side of the family. The only problem is that anyone with any information in my family has passed. The only info I have is that my great grandfather's ...