Search found 2 matches

by tlave
08 Sep 2007, 08:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I'm lost.....
Replies: 2
Views: 4139

I'm lost.....

Hello! My last name is Lave and my father is from NY (full blooded Italian) I have been trying to learn my geneology. I don't know from whence his family came, and worse yet, I can't find the last name Lave at all. My dad says that it is shortened form of Lavragoso (or somthing like that) I can't ...
by tlave
07 Sep 2007, 09:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: I'm lost
Replies: 2
Views: 2948

I'm lost

Hello! My last name is Lave and my father is from NY (full blooded Italian) I have been trying to learn my geneology. I don't know from whence his family came, and worse yet, I can't find the last name Lave at all. My dad says that it is shortened form of Lavragoso (or somthing like that) I can't ...