Again, for Suanj:
When Nunzio came to Brazil:
the only thing i know is that one of his son named Domingos (that is my bisnono) was born in a farm named "Fazenda da Floresta" in 1898 (January, 11th, 1898). The name of the city is Itatinga-SP (a small city in Sao Paulo). So, it may means that they ...
Search found 5 matches
- 17 Oct 2007, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7298
- 17 Oct 2007, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7298
Re: Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
Suanj:
The first name of Nunzio's children, I dont know them all. I just know Domingos (that is my bisnono). Last name: Vinciguerra (in Brazil, Venciguerra).
Im gonna search it better and (try to) name them all. Its very hard to know because my family doesnt have those informations, Im getting ...
The first name of Nunzio's children, I dont know them all. I just know Domingos (that is my bisnono). Last name: Vinciguerra (in Brazil, Venciguerra).
Im gonna search it better and (try to) name them all. Its very hard to know because my family doesnt have those informations, Im getting ...
- 10 Oct 2007, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7298
Re: Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
Hi Laura!
Thanks for your answer! For sure, it will helps me a lot, lot lot!
Im gonna send letter in places at this city (I don´t know the name in english, hehehe) that is gonna help me to find out the document when they got married.
When I get the answer back from the letter, I will tell here ...
Thanks for your answer! For sure, it will helps me a lot, lot lot!
Im gonna send letter in places at this city (I don´t know the name in english, hehehe) that is gonna help me to find out the document when they got married.
When I get the answer back from the letter, I will tell here ...
- 09 Oct 2007, 01:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need to Find Nunzio Vinciguerra
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2473
Need to Find Nunzio Vinciguerra
Hi everyone, Im Fernanda, from Brazil. Im new here.
Im need to find my trinono documents in Italy. His name was Nunzio Vinciguerra (but people here in Brazil say it could be Anuncio or Annunzio, Im not sure of it).
I dont know where he was born or when, what makes it more and more difficult and ...
Im need to find my trinono documents in Italy. His name was Nunzio Vinciguerra (but people here in Brazil say it could be Anuncio or Annunzio, Im not sure of it).
I dont know where he was born or when, what makes it more and more difficult and ...
- 09 Oct 2007, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7298
Need to find Nunzio Vinciguerra
Hi everyone, Im Fernanda, from Brazil. Im new here.
Im need to find my trinono documents in Italy. His name was Nunzio Vinciguerra (but people here in Brazil say it could be Anuncio or Annunzio, Im not sure of it).
I dont know where he was born or when, what makes it more and more difficult and ...
Im need to find my trinono documents in Italy. His name was Nunzio Vinciguerra (but people here in Brazil say it could be Anuncio or Annunzio, Im not sure of it).
I dont know where he was born or when, what makes it more and more difficult and ...