Pete,
Sorry, I did not see your post till now.
It is my turn for leaving for Sicily. I am living tomorrow and will stay there for a little over 2 weeks.
Ok about finding the church where Andrea and Concetta got married. You could try the diocesis of Palermo for info. You could also contact the ...
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Nov 2007, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pipitone and Rosato Families Palermo 1900
- Replies: 33
- Views: 41382
- 13 Oct 2007, 15:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pipitone and Rosato Families Palermo 1900
- Replies: 33
- Views: 41382
Re: Pipitone and Rosato Families Palermo 1900
Pete,
Dave Ferro whom I know from another forum invited me to register at Italian Genealogy to help you with your quest as you are going to Sicily soon to find your roots. However, it seem that you already found that Michele Pipitone was born in Misilmeri, but the aunt remembers him talking about ...
Dave Ferro whom I know from another forum invited me to register at Italian Genealogy to help you with your quest as you are going to Sicily soon to find your roots. However, it seem that you already found that Michele Pipitone was born in Misilmeri, but the aunt remembers him talking about ...