Melina,
I have just forwarded you the email I sent of the photo to Romeo and John.
Thank you for offering information about my ancestors. You will see in my email to John that I am very interested in finding out about the ancestors of the DiLalla family. Can you help me get started ? I asked John ...
Search found 3 matches
- 15 Oct 2007, 15:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors from Casacalenda : Guastaferri & Armanno
- Replies: 75
- Views: 72948
- 15 Oct 2007, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors from Casacalenda : Guastaferri & Armanno
- Replies: 75
- Views: 72948
Re: Ancestors from Casacalenda : Guastaferri & Armanno
Dear Romeo,
I came across the Italian genealogy web site by pure chance this afternoon. What caught my attention was mention of the name
"Carmela Guastaferri " and the name of her adopted brother, Giuseppi Guastaferri who was the son of a priest.
My name is Carmela DiLalla and I am the ...
I came across the Italian genealogy web site by pure chance this afternoon. What caught my attention was mention of the name
"Carmela Guastaferri " and the name of her adopted brother, Giuseppi Guastaferri who was the son of a priest.
My name is Carmela DiLalla and I am the ...
- 15 Oct 2007, 01:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors from Casacalenda : Guastaferri & Armanno
- Replies: 75
- Views: 72948
Re: Ancestors from Casacalenda : Guastaferri & Armanno
Dear Romeo,
I came across the Italian genealogy web site by pure chance this afternoon. What caught my attention was mention of the name
"Carmela Guastaferri " and the name of her adopted brother, Giuseppi Guastaferri who was the son of a priest.
My name is Carmela DiLalla and I am the ...
I came across the Italian genealogy web site by pure chance this afternoon. What caught my attention was mention of the name
"Carmela Guastaferri " and the name of her adopted brother, Giuseppi Guastaferri who was the son of a priest.
My name is Carmela DiLalla and I am the ...