Sorry,all I know is that John Callahan came in through Castle Gardens, NY.
"where is USA seat for your(?) Callahan family in oral family history? =Peter=" :/ I don't understand what you mean by this.
John Callahan found June 8,1880 NYC, 1900 Census Brooklyn. I believe his wife's name is Helen White ...
Search found 48 matches
- 09 Sep 2008, 16:36
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please....Need help finding Irish information
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6394
- 09 Sep 2008, 15:47
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please....Need help finding Irish information
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6394
Please....Need help finding Irish information
I have found my Great, Great Grandfather who came in at Castle Gardens JOHN CALLAHAN at age 17 arrived on 3 July 1862 from the Port of Liverpool on the ship~ City of Baltimore. Is there any way on finding more information on him? I would like to find his Naturalization papers.
Thank you for your ...
Thank you for your ...
- 31 Jul 2008, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
I called the Dept. of Records and the woman said to return the document and make sure I specify who I want, which I did.
I also will be sending out for Maria's tomorrow. I can't wait to receive them.
Thank you all for your help!
- 30 Jul 2008, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Thank you so much. :D I am now looking at the Marriage Document that I received and my receipt and I put on the form June 7,1925 and the people on it are William G Gallagher and Anna Marie Carey from Brooklyn. #409!
Now this must mean they have 3 #409 records! 8O This is Not nice of them! How am I ...
Now this must mean they have 3 #409 records! 8O This is Not nice of them! How am I ...
- 29 Jul 2008, 21:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
:( I'm sorry, I have another problem if you wouldn't mind helping me. I am also looking for Venero Eugenio Sapienza and his wife Angelina Maisano's marriage document. When I went to the nearest Genealogy Library a woman was trying to help me locate this one and gave me the certificate number 409 ...
- 28 Jul 2008, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Thank you both! Now I can start to place my request! ~ Rita 
- 27 Jul 2008, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Thank you so much! So now I can get a copy of the marriage document! I don't understand...what is the year they got married? April 10,1907 why does Maria have April 16?
- 27 Jul 2008, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Someone please help....I am trying to locate Maria Guardia Sapienza and Michele' Garozzo's marriage document. Maria was here from 1903-1911(151 Cherry St.-- 2nd trip) had her son Filippo born in U.S. on May 28,1907) coming from Mascali in Sicily, last residence. Were they married in Sicily or in New ...
- 14 May 2008, 11:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Still waiting for film to come in on Giuseppe's birth act.
- 13 Mar 2008, 21:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
I think this is a Grazia Sapienza~daughter of Alfio Sapienza (son of Michelangelo) and Maria Mio.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/485/graziasapienzacrpg61874zt9.jpg (pg.6 , 1874)
Hi Luca, I have downloaded Vito's document again here. I hope this is working now.
http://img98.imageshack.us ...
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/485/graziasapienzacrpg61874zt9.jpg (pg.6 , 1874)
Hi Luca, I have downloaded Vito's document again here. I hope this is working now.
http://img98.imageshack.us ...
- 10 Mar 2008, 04:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Yes!
I received Alfio and Rosaria's Marriage document! 
- 28 Feb 2008, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
yes Luca I would appreciate a full translation when you have a chance. Thank you!
~ Rita
- 28 Feb 2008, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
I found this document that has a Maria Sapienza in it and didn't know if this person is related. It has 2 parts because it extends to a 2nd page.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7901/concettamauro1yw1.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1874/concettamauro2nx1.jpg
Thank you for your help.
:D ...
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7901/concettamauro1yw1.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1874/concettamauro2nx1.jpg
Thank you for your help.
:D ...
- 25 Feb 2008, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
It has been a while since I posted and I wanted you to know that 2 of my films came in and will be going on Tuesday to see what I can find.
I am anxious and hope you would help me find my answers about my family..
~ Rita
- 07 Feb 2008, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
- Replies: 103
- Views: 105971
Re: Lucia DiStefano married Giuseppi(Joseph)Sapienza
Hi everyone, I have ordered 2 more Civil Registration films so I should have 3 coming soon. I can't wait to start working on them. Thank you so much for your help.
~ Rita 