Hi Again,
It seems like we may be related in a very distant manner. Barbara Ponzani was apparently my grandfathers's first cousin. She married a man named Carlo who was from MONTORIO (a town very close to Nerola (3KM). So I guess that would make us 3rd or 4th cousins!!!???
I know you posted your ...
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Oct 2007, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9330
- 25 Oct 2007, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9330
Re: Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pa
Hi,
My grandparents and parents are from Nerola and I live in Toronto. I'm a Ponzani. I know that my grandfather (who was born in 1899) had a brother who immigrated to the states and never returned to Italy . He immigrated to OHIO from what I recall. I'm not sure who Barbara Ponzani is but I can ...
My grandparents and parents are from Nerola and I live in Toronto. I'm a Ponzani. I know that my grandfather (who was born in 1899) had a brother who immigrated to the states and never returned to Italy . He immigrated to OHIO from what I recall. I'm not sure who Barbara Ponzani is but I can ...