hello,
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
Search found 10 matches
- 16 Jan 2008, 08:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: filignano in piemonte district
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8241
- 16 Jan 2008, 08:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: filignano in piemonte district
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8241
Re: filignano in piemonte district
hello,
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
- 11 Jan 2008, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: filignano in piemonte district
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8241
Re: filignano in piemonte district
yes of ourse I have done it but I made a mistake I sent the message on pm instead of using quote. Sorry,
Helene
Helene
- 11 Jan 2008, 18:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: filignano in piemonte district
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8241
Re: filignano in piemonte district
I will try it, thank you very much Peter. I'll let you know about it.
Helene
Helene
- 11 Jan 2008, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: filignano in piemonte district
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8241
Re: filignano in piemonte district
dear Hetba there does not appear to be any city, town or village in the piemonte region of Italy that has the name Filignano. I even c hecked for suburbs, neighborhoods and hamlets oof cities, towns and villages with proper names that have a section that may be called Filignano (in Italy they are ...
- 11 Jan 2008, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: filignano in piemonte district
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8241
filignano in piemonte district
hello,
I need some help. I would likke to know if there is a town called filignano in the piemonte district. I know there is one in molise region but it is not the good one. Thanks for your help,
Helene
I need some help. I would likke to know if there is a town called filignano in the piemonte district. I know there is one in molise region but it is not the good one. Thanks for your help,
Helene
- 20 Nov 2007, 19:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11224
Re: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
Are you looking for possible descendants other than Italy, eg US or South America?
In that case everyone here usually finds them very fast. More info is needed though, like birth dates, etc.
You did not explain the location of the town. Is it in Picinisco in Lazio region, Frosinone province, or ...
In that case everyone here usually finds them very fast. More info is needed though, like birth dates, etc.
You did not explain the location of the town. Is it in Picinisco in Lazio region, Frosinone province, or ...
- 10 Nov 2007, 09:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11224
Re: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
hello,
thank you for your informations. I know picinisco and abruzzo forums where I already found cousins.
i did not know about italiansrus.com. it looks interesting. I'll let you know what happens.
bye bye,
helene
thank you for your informations. I know picinisco and abruzzo forums where I already found cousins.
i did not know about italiansrus.com. it looks interesting. I'll let you know what happens.
bye bye,
helene
- 07 Nov 2007, 09:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11224
ferri and gizzi from picinisco
hello,
I am looking for descendants of Francesco Ferri and Domenico Gizzi families from Picinisco.
Bye bye for now,
Helene
I am looking for descendants of Francesco Ferri and Domenico Gizzi families from Picinisco.
Bye bye for now,
Helene
- 07 Nov 2007, 09:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for both Ferri and Breschi in Pescia, Lucca areas
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3910
Re: Looking for both Ferri and Breschi in Pescia, Lucca area
Hello,
I am descendant of Ferri and Fizzi families from picinisco (abruzzo).Unfortunately it is not the same area.
good luck,
Helene
I am descendant of Ferri and Fizzi families from picinisco (abruzzo).Unfortunately it is not the same area.
good luck,
Helene