I have checked both maiden and married names with no results. We are quite positive anyways when florentina came to the usa she was not married to luigi yet
Thanks,
karen
Search found 3 matches
- 12 Nov 2007, 23:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: other entry points for italians in 1800's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14704
- 12 Nov 2007, 21:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: other entry points for italians in 1800's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14704
Re: other entry points for italians in 1800's
Thanks,
My great grandfather came into the usa in 1881 with the name Luigi Mucciardi, I belive he came with his sister her first name was Tommasina. She came to the USA the same year; we are not sure if she had her maiden name or was already married to Liverachie- last name unclear but any of these ...
My great grandfather came into the usa in 1881 with the name Luigi Mucciardi, I belive he came with his sister her first name was Tommasina. She came to the USA the same year; we are not sure if she had her maiden name or was already married to Liverachie- last name unclear but any of these ...
- 11 Nov 2007, 23:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: other entry points for italians in 1800's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14704
other entry points for italians in 1800's
I have been searching for some of my family that came to the USA from Italy between 1880 -1888. they of course did not come throught ellis island but i cannot find them in the castle garden database either. I have joined ancestry to access all there records with no results. Any suggestions would be ...