Search found 2 matches

by canpli589
13 Nov 2007, 22:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1900 Census Akron Ohio-Scalia or Rinella
Replies: 39
Views: 41859

Re: 1900 Census Akron Ohio-Scalia or Rinella

I am Cathrine Rinella's grand daughter , and the daughter of Frank Rinella. I have alot of photo's and questions. I am willing to share information. Thanks Pamela Natale Rinella -Schmidt celticghost589@luckymail.com
by canpli589
13 Nov 2007, 22:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1900 Census Akron Ohio-Scalia or Rinella
Replies: 39
Views: 41859

Re: 1900 Census Akron Ohio-Scalia or Rinella

I am Frank Rinella's daughter . If anyone can tell me anything about a Laverne Steele , or Steel who had a child with my dad please contact me , I am trying to find my brother. I also have family photo's of our family from 1800's and I am willing to share any information I have . Thank you Pamela ...