Search found 2 matches

by dan1129
14 Nov 2007, 04:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1900 Census Akron Ohio-Scalia or Rinella
Replies: 39
Views: 41863

Re: 1900 Census Akron Ohio-Scalia or Rinella

Hi. I was researching another Scalia family in Akron Ohio that lived on 169 Hickory Street in 1930. I was wondering if there was a connection that you knew of. The names and ages are:

Benjamin Scalia 40
Mary Scalia 38
Samuel Scalia 19
Lucy Scalia 16
Mary Scalia 13
Anthony Scalia 11
Rose ...
by dan1129
14 Nov 2007, 03:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tortorelli and Tafuni in Altamura Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 4242

Looking for Tortorelli and Tafuni in Altamura Italy

Hi Everyone. I was able to trace my grandfather, Donato Tortorelli, born in 1901 in Altamura. His parents were Graziantonio Tortorelli and Antonia Tafuni. Donato had a brother and two sisters, but I do not know their names. I am looking for cousins or people that might be able to help me with my ...