Thank you!
Guiseppe59
Search found 5 matches
- 26 Feb 2008, 03:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6259
- 26 Feb 2008, 03:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My elusive ancestors - Grosso & Zitelli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12046
Re: My elusive ancestors - Grosso & Zitelli
Hi Valarie,
Thank you for your help. I am just guessing but regarding the 1900 manifest, Assunta & Rosa Zitelli may be Marianna's daughters because my grandmother is Assunta Grosso & her sister is Rosa Grosso. Maybe Marianna listed her children's first names with her maiden name for the voyage ...
Thank you for your help. I am just guessing but regarding the 1900 manifest, Assunta & Rosa Zitelli may be Marianna's daughters because my grandmother is Assunta Grosso & her sister is Rosa Grosso. Maybe Marianna listed her children's first names with her maiden name for the voyage ...
- 24 Feb 2008, 14:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6259
any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
Would like any info on the towns of Trivigno or Torremaggiore. Could not find out much on the web.
- 22 Feb 2008, 23:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My elusive ancestors - Grosso & Zitelli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12046
Re: My elusive ancestors - Grosso & Zitelli
Hi Valerie,
Yes, that's my family tree. Thank you for the complement - it took me many months to get info for my tree. Some of the information I got on Ancestry & on Rootsweb, some info I just put in from other sources but am not sure about.
Yes, I know about the 1900 Manifest but I wasn't sure ...
Yes, that's my family tree. Thank you for the complement - it took me many months to get info for my tree. Some of the information I got on Ancestry & on Rootsweb, some info I just put in from other sources but am not sure about.
Yes, I know about the 1900 Manifest but I wasn't sure ...
- 21 Feb 2008, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My elusive ancestors - Grosso & Zitelli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12046
My elusive ancestors - Grosso & Zitelli
My grandmother's father's name was Gaetano Grosso & her mother's name was Mariana Zitelli. They were born in the southern part of Italy in the 1860's. I do know that Mariana immigrated to New York City in the early 1900's. I can't find any more info on Gaetano.
If this sounds like an ancestor of ...
If this sounds like an ancestor of ...