Thank you for your post about your new book! I read every Sicilian travel memoir/journal that I can get my hands on! I look forward to reading your book.
Sincerely,
antusani
Search found 4 matches
- 12 Jan 2010, 18:12
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dreaming of Sicily ~ A Travel Memoir
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4282
- 19 Jan 2009, 15:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinquegranna's
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13546
Re: Cinquegranna's - Antonino Cinquegrani, b. abt. 1854
I have a record of Antonino Cinquegrani, who emigrated from Castelbuono, Sicily, to Pittsburgh, PA in 1900. He was 46 years old and married at the time. His destination was to the home of his brother-in-law, Lorenzo Battaglia.
My relative, Rosario Messina, emigrated in 1902 from Cefalu, Sicily to ...
My relative, Rosario Messina, emigrated in 1902 from Cefalu, Sicily to ...
- 27 Sep 2008, 13:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What's in a name?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10452
Re: What's in a name?
Patti is a very common surname found in the town of Tusa, prov. of Messina, Sicily, the ancestral town of my father's family. I am guessing that the surname is derived from a geographical location, as is my family surname. There is a town in Sicily by the name of Patti. Here is a link to the town ...
- 27 Sep 2008, 13:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: piazza family from messina sicily italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9984
Re: piazza family from messina sicily italy
Hi,
I know that this post is three years old, but I just found it while doing Internet research on my Sicilian ancestors. My father's ancestors were from Tusa, Messina, Sicily, and the Piazza name is in my family. My great grandmother was Maria Piazza. This is my direct Piazza family line from ...
I know that this post is three years old, but I just found it while doing Internet research on my Sicilian ancestors. My father's ancestors were from Tusa, Messina, Sicily, and the Piazza name is in my family. My great grandmother was Maria Piazza. This is my direct Piazza family line from ...