Search found 4 matches

by savoni04
30 Mar 2008, 13:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Nervino...Savoni...Sagulo??? San Sosti Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 3837

Nervino...Savoni...Sagulo??? San Sosti Italy

Hi everyone ....I was wondering if anyone could help me I am starting to search my roots and these are the family names and if anyone has any nfo for me I would be so greatful! Thanks


Nervino
Sagulo
Savoni
by savoni04
18 Mar 2008, 15:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
Replies: 31
Views: 39982

Re: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?

any more news?? anything on Nervino's or Sagulo's ???
by savoni04
17 Dec 2007, 15:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
Replies: 31
Views: 39982

Re: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?

I found a manifest for Gaetana Nervino & Maria Nervino
by savoni04
14 Dec 2007, 16:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
Replies: 31
Views: 39982

Re: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?

I am a great grandaughter of Charles Nervino from San Sosti Italy any info would be great. More names I would love info on LaCava ...Sagulo-Savoni-Saulo...Fusaro..ty for any help