Search found 2 matches
- 30 Dec 2007, 16:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Clueless on locating Italian Genealogy Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8071
Re: Clueless on locating Italian Genealogy Records
Thank you! I just began looking into our family genealogy. It is very interesting. I appreciate your assistance! I will go to the Mormon Library this week. Have a fantastic New Year!
- 30 Dec 2007, 15:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Clueless on locating Italian Genealogy Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8071
Clueless on locating Italian Genealogy Records
I am trying to locate records for the following individuals.
I have already found the Ellis Island records, but I am trying to track these individuals genealogy in Italy.
Vittoria Toma
B.1892- Pontremoli- Sucissa
D.1925- Durango,Colorado
Arrived to Ellis Island 12/25/1919
Father- Pietre
Giovanni ...
I have already found the Ellis Island records, but I am trying to track these individuals genealogy in Italy.
Vittoria Toma
B.1892- Pontremoli- Sucissa
D.1925- Durango,Colorado
Arrived to Ellis Island 12/25/1919
Father- Pietre
Giovanni ...