Search found 5 matches
- 28 Apr 2008, 14:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmella (Carmel) Natale/Cinquegrana
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7988
Re: Carmella (Carmel) Natale/Cinquegrana
Natale is the Maiden name, thank you.
- 22 Apr 2008, 13:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmella (Carmel) Natale/Cinquegrana
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7988
Carmella (Carmel) Natale/Cinquegrana
I am looking for any information that can be provided on my Great Grandmother Carmella Natale (spelling?)
From the census reports listed in Allegheny County in Pensylvania (1920)
She married Francesco Cinquegrana at the age of 13 which would be around 1890-1893, they changed thier name to Granny ...
From the census reports listed in Allegheny County in Pensylvania (1920)
She married Francesco Cinquegrana at the age of 13 which would be around 1890-1893, they changed thier name to Granny ...
- 21 Apr 2008, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinquegrana / Natali or Natoli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2238
Cinquegrana / Natali or Natoli
I am looking for any information on a female named Carmella (Carmel) Natali or Natoli, By all the records I have she came to the US in 1887/88 (different census) She was born in approx 1877, according to the 1930 census that I found she married Francesco Cinquegrana by looking on the 1930 Census she ...
- 31 Mar 2008, 10:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13570
Re: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
Sue, This is James Cinquegranna trying to get back in touch with you. You can email me a grannajc@yahoo.com
- 28 Dec 2007, 14:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13570
CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
I am looking for family and relatives. Our Original surname was Cinquegranna. From the information that I have gathered to date:
Francisco and Carmella Cinquegranna came over from Genova Italy around 1912. They resided outside of Pittsburgh Pa, They had three sons James, David and Thomas. Francisco ...
Francisco and Carmella Cinquegranna came over from Genova Italy around 1912. They resided outside of Pittsburgh Pa, They had three sons James, David and Thomas. Francisco ...