Search found 12 matches
- 04 Oct 2022, 13:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Re: Parmigiano Family from Pesche, Isernia
My post is 15 years old! Found so much since them, if you are a Parmigiano, look for me at ancestry
- 24 Jan 2022, 13:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23231
Re: Fabrizio
I know that I am 20 years late to answer lol, but I am 3rd cousin of Cosmo and have a lot of information about Pesche
Email me anabellas@gmail.com
Email me anabellas@gmail.com
- 02 Aug 2021, 01:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Re: Parmigiano Family from Pesche, Isernia
Yes, that’s him!
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 19 Apr 2021, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Re: Parmigiano Family from Pesche, Isernia
And I keep checking every few years, just in case anyone has new information
- 21 Feb 2017, 21:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Re: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
It is nice to find posts this old! any Parmigiano out there?
- 15 Nov 2011, 15:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Record for Gennaro Discolo
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5721
Re: Marriage Record for Gennaro Discolo
We must be relatives but can't find the relation in my tree,
I have a bit of Raffaela's family in my tree. What is it you want to know?
Her father was Stefano Parmigiano b. abt 1789, mother was Maria Esposito b. 1792
Married before 1809.
Children all born in Castellammare di Stabia, Napoli ...
I have a bit of Raffaela's family in my tree. What is it you want to know?
Her father was Stefano Parmigiano b. abt 1789, mother was Maria Esposito b. 1792
Married before 1809.
Children all born in Castellammare di Stabia, Napoli ...
- 19 Oct 2010, 21:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Record for Gennaro Discolo
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5721
Re: Marriage Record for Gennaro Discolo
Do you have more info of Raffaela? my last name is Parmigiano
- 20 Jan 2008, 23:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How to find the date of Naturalization
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3079
How to find the date of Naturalization
Hi
I need to know when my grandpa naturalized from Italian to Argentinian, how can I find out the date?
Ana
I need to know when my grandpa naturalized from Italian to Argentinian, how can I find out the date?
Ana
- 27 Dec 2007, 20:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
- 27 Dec 2007, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Re: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
No, Antonio was his only name
- 27 Dec 2007, 19:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Re: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
Dear Peter: thank you!!!
Salvatore was married in Italy, went to to Sao Paulo, had 4 or 5 kids there, went back to Pesche, had my Gandparent Antonio in 1914, and after that all came to Argentina (all with the same wife but maybe she stayed in Italy and came to Argentina later?) but I have no ...
Salvatore was married in Italy, went to to Sao Paulo, had 4 or 5 kids there, went back to Pesche, had my Gandparent Antonio in 1914, and after that all came to Argentina (all with the same wife but maybe she stayed in Italy and came to Argentina later?) but I have no ...
- 27 Dec 2007, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9181
Parmigiano Family from Peshche, Isernia
Hi
My name is Anabella Parmigiano, I am looking for any information about my greatgrandparent, Salvatore Parmigiano, born circa 1880 in Pesche, and migrated first to Brasil and finally in Argentina, his son, my grandparent, was Antonio Parmigiano, born in Pesche the 4th of May of 1914, any info is ...
My name is Anabella Parmigiano, I am looking for any information about my greatgrandparent, Salvatore Parmigiano, born circa 1880 in Pesche, and migrated first to Brasil and finally in Argentina, his son, my grandparent, was Antonio Parmigiano, born in Pesche the 4th of May of 1914, any info is ...