Bettina,
My grandfather was born near Cosenza in Celico. His surname was Caligiuri. I don't know whether or not that fits into your puzzle, but if you do have information I would greatly appreciate it.
Joel
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Jan 2008, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Southern Italian Names
- Replies: 33
- Views: 43468
- 28 Dec 2007, 07:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gavita, Lancione, Ciarletta from Scanno (AQ)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3650
Gavita, Lancione, Ciarletta from Scanno (AQ)
Hello,
I am currently in the process of looking for relatives that I have in Italy, specifically in Scanno (AQ). I would ideally like to be able to trace my family tree as far back as possible, and am hoping that my relatives in Italy will see this and respond. Any feedback or suggestions would be ...
I am currently in the process of looking for relatives that I have in Italy, specifically in Scanno (AQ). I would ideally like to be able to trace my family tree as far back as possible, and am hoping that my relatives in Italy will see this and respond. Any feedback or suggestions would be ...