Search found 2 matches
- 31 Dec 2007, 12:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Scozzafava Have some more info-also Surname Guariano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9114
Re: Surname Scozzafava Have some more info-also Surname Guar
Well, I found out some more info. My gg grandparents were Joseph Scozzafava & Maria Josphine Scerbo. Both were born in 1856 in Italy. They were married in 1878 and owned an Inn in Catanzaro. I also think they lived in Gimigliano. He died in 1887 and she in 1938. They had 3 children. Nicola ...
- 31 Dec 2007, 12:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Scozzafava Have some more info-also Surname Guariano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9114
Re: Surname Scozzafava Have some more info-also Surname Guar
Well, I found out some more info. My gg grandparents were Joseph Scozzafava & Maria Josphine Scerbo. Both were born in 1856 in Italy. They were married in 1878 and owned an Inn in Catanzaro. I also think they lived in Gimigliano. He died in 1887 and she in 1938. They had 3 children. Nicola ...