Hi Donna,
Nice to meet you also. I will go through my pictures of the church and town, and my new cousins and I and upload them. Again I can't tell you how exciting and wonderful it was just to walk through the same streets where my nonno was born and walked. Let alone meeting my ancestrial ...
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Jan 2008, 19:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cacurri Calabria??
- Replies: 40
- Views: 70640
- 14 Jan 2008, 02:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cacurri Calabria??
- Replies: 40
- Views: 70640
Re: Caccuri Calabria??
Hello,
I was browsing Caccuri and found this site with some interesting responses. Unbelievable how many people came from Caccuri to Boomer WV. My family also settled in Boomer. My grandfather, Pietro Lopez, came in 1914. After doing some research and visiting Caccuri, I found that our name was ...
I was browsing Caccuri and found this site with some interesting responses. Unbelievable how many people came from Caccuri to Boomer WV. My family also settled in Boomer. My grandfather, Pietro Lopez, came in 1914. After doing some research and visiting Caccuri, I found that our name was ...