Hi Anthony
I live here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I found who I believe to be your John Borrelli in the Social Security Index.
John Borrelli
birth 6 July 1904
death April 1975
SS# 169-10-5167
State of Pennsylvania
Last Residence:
Zip Code 15104
Braddock , Allegheny, PA
Rankin, Allegheny, PA
I'm ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Jan 2008, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Borrelli family in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6664
- 17 Jan 2008, 03:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Barone, DiGregorio, Messina
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9050
Re: Surnames Barone, DiGregorio, Messina
Thanks for the fast response to my query. To answer your question, I am interested in the family history, ancestors, name origin, etc. I would appreciate any help at all.
- 16 Jan 2008, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Barone, DiGregorio, Messina
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9050
Surnames Barone, DiGregorio, Messina
Hi Everyone!
I recently lost my grandmother and would like to write a family history so that I might preserve my Italian Heritage. My family came from Castelamarre del Golfo, Sicily. My grandparents came over in 1953 to the US and settled in Pittsburgh PA.
Here it what I know.....Lorenzo Barone ...
I recently lost my grandmother and would like to write a family history so that I might preserve my Italian Heritage. My family came from Castelamarre del Golfo, Sicily. My grandparents came over in 1953 to the US and settled in Pittsburgh PA.
Here it what I know.....Lorenzo Barone ...