Search found 4 matches

by amkratzsch
05 Mar 2008, 16:11
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest
Replies: 27
Views: 27340

Re: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest

Life has been hectic for the past few weeks so I haven't been able to do much of my own research. I did try to go to the Family Research Center a few weeks ago during the hours that were posted for that center, but when I got there the doors were locked. The next time I plan on going I will make ...
by amkratzsch
17 Feb 2008, 23:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest
Replies: 27
Views: 27340

Re: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest

man, i don't know how you people can find all this information. maybe i'm just not looking in the right spots. i hit brick walls all over my family tree. thank you so much for all of the time you have been putting into your/our family tree. any pointers as to where to look or where not to look? i ...
by amkratzsch
25 Jan 2008, 23:24
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest
Replies: 27
Views: 27340

Re: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest

Wow what a small world. Thanks for those pictures! :) I sent you and e-mail explaining where I fall on the family tree. Thank you again!!
by amkratzsch
25 Jan 2008, 21:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest
Replies: 27
Views: 27340

Re: Antonio Brunetti Ship Manifest

So I have randomly stumbled upon this thread searching for my Great-Great-Grandfather Leonardo D'Aloia........!!!!!! That's right! My great-great-grandfather is the man you mentioned earlier in this thread with whom your Donato Brunetti stayed and possibly lived with. I think I can give you some ...