Search found 8 matches

by vicentepricolo
10 Jul 2013, 01:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pricolo
Replies: 14
Views: 9350

Re: Pricolo

Pricolo Gaetano's father was Antonio Vincenzo Pricolo.
by vicentepricolo
09 Jul 2013, 03:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pricolo
Replies: 14
Views: 9350

Re: Pricolo

Michele Pricolo was married to her cousin Luigia Pricolo and registration ttps :/ / familysearch.org / pal :/ MM9.3.1/TH-1942-33315-6-6? Cc = 2043547 & wc = M9M6-Y86: 1211340491
Michele Pricolo:
Pricolo Michelangelo Grandfather, Father Giovanni Pricolo, Mother Teresa Ciuffo.
Brothers (known) Rosa ...
by vicentepricolo
04 May 2013, 02:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genuario Pricolo
Replies: 8
Views: 3718

Re: Genuario Pricolo

Hello Angela!
All 11 centers mentioned are very far from my house. I'm sure that next Sunday, mormon cult, find someone qualified to guide me.
Thank you and send you news about.
by vicentepricolo
01 May 2013, 04:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genuario Pricolo
Replies: 8
Views: 3718

Re: Genuario Pricolo

I was now in a historical center but unfortunately people
present had no information to provide.
Return to the center Sunday. Thanks for the help.

Trad.by Google
by vicentepricolo
30 Apr 2013, 00:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genuario Pricolo
Replies: 8
Views: 3718

Re: Genuario Pricolo

Thanks for the help, I'll look for the historic center on the birth records before 1866.
- Genuario Pricolo emigrated to Brazil in 1886 and had four other children with another woman named Isabel Villacci being:
Bernardo
Vincenzo
Maria
Rosa.
Rosaria also emigrated to Brazil but I have no records and ...
by vicentepricolo
29 Apr 2013, 19:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genuario Pricolo
Replies: 8
Views: 3718

Genuario Pricolo

I seek to find birth information of Genuario Pricolo, born in Grumento Nova, near 1862, son of Bernardo Pricolo and married Virginia Bafunno on 8 February 1885
by vicentepricolo
26 Apr 2013, 15:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guiseppi Pricolo and Rosolia Carvallo
Replies: 18
Views: 12881

Re: Guiseppi Pricolo and Rosolia Carvallo

Pricolo Palma, born December 31, 1875, daughter of:
Father Giuseppe Pricolo.
Mother Rosalia Cavallo.
Year 1875.
picture 276.
Register 88.

(trad.by Google)
by vicentepricolo
26 Mar 2013, 23:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guiseppi Pricolo and Rosolia Carvallo
Replies: 18
Views: 12881

Re: Guiseppi Pricolo and Rosolia Carvallo

I found some information about GiuseppePricolo and Rosalia Cavallo
-Pricolo
-Rosa was born in January 1867 in GrumentoNova.
-Rosalia's father was named Michelangelo Cavallo.
-Giuseppe's father has named Alesio (unconfirmed)
-I found this information at www.familysearch.org, continental Europe, Italy ...