Search found 3 matches

by lindab
08 Mar 2008, 00:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Benigni
Replies: 8
Views: 9914

Re: Benigni

Barbara, I have a family tree and your family is part of it...you need to register in a way that I can get your e-mail.
by lindab
08 Mar 2008, 00:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Benigni
Replies: 8
Views: 9914

Re: Benigni

Italy took over a part of Austria...see internet articles about that...I am from the Benigni family that was from Austria originally...and would love to be in contact with others from that family.
by lindab
01 Feb 2008, 20:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Benigni
Replies: 8
Views: 9914

Re: Benigni

My maiden name is Benigni. My grandfather was Cansio (Canzio), son of Valente Benigni, who was a brother to Louisa, Ottilia, Silvio, Louis, Attillio, Stanislo, Virginia, Purificata, and Bonafazio. My father's name was Rudolph Valentino. I do have a family tree that was given to me by a cousin.