Thank you!
A little update/FYI. The National Italian American Foundation in Washington DC has sent Rev. Wright a letter demanding a public apology. As of yesterday, 4/2/08, there has been no response.
For anyone interested in contacting the Foundation the web addy is: www.niaf.org and the phone ...
Search found 9 matches
- 03 Apr 2008, 14:43
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank You Marie (aka maric1)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8858
- 31 Mar 2008, 16:55
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want an apology. Don't you?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8779
Re: I want an apology. Don't you? Not a Political Forum
To whoever:
I enjoy this forum and have for some time. I do not appreciate your attempts at politicizing it.
I have also noticed that whenever most of you post it is to complain. Like some programs on television, just don't watch!!!!!!!
Thank you
lilbees
First of all I DID NOT politize ...
I enjoy this forum and have for some time. I do not appreciate your attempts at politicizing it.
I have also noticed that whenever most of you post it is to complain. Like some programs on television, just don't watch!!!!!!!
Thank you
lilbees
First of all I DID NOT politize ...
- 31 Mar 2008, 11:41
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want an apology. Don't you?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8779
Re: I want an apology. Don't you?
One more thing. It was my understanding we could talk about anything in this part of the forum. If thats not the case then I'm sorry. This wasn't meant to be posted as political, it was meant to show support for my heritege.
- 31 Mar 2008, 11:38
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want an apology. Don't you?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8779
Re: I want an apology. Don't you?
Well elba, you're right. So heres the article and all can decide for themselves.
Obama's Pastor Slurs Italians in Latest Magazine
By Penny Starr
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
March 26, 2008
(CNSNews.com) - Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., pastor emeritus of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago ...
Obama's Pastor Slurs Italians in Latest Magazine
By Penny Starr
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
March 26, 2008
(CNSNews.com) - Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., pastor emeritus of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago ...
- 30 Mar 2008, 22:46
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want an apology. Don't you?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8779
I want an apology. Don't you?
We all know racism comes in ALL forms. Personally I think that it's time for an apology from Rev. Wright. He has the nerve to scream his hatred about people yet he isn't held accountable for what HE says? I emailed his church. I may be on a one woman campain, but when he spewed his crap about *my ...
- 30 Mar 2008, 22:44
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: These damned spammers!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13421
Re: These damned spammers!
I've seen them in here off & on too.
- 04 Feb 2008, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlone family?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7905
Re: Carlone family?
YES! Thank you thank you thank you! That is his manidest and thats my aunt Tresa!
- 04 Feb 2008, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlone family?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7905
Re: Carlone family?
Hello and welcome to the Forum!
Correct spelling of the birthplace is Ripabottoni, Province of Campobasso, Region Molise
Some info on Ripabottoni
Are you looking for US or Italian records for your great grandfather?
Biff
First off, thank you for the welcome!
I'm looking for records from ...
Correct spelling of the birthplace is Ripabottoni, Province of Campobasso, Region Molise
Some info on Ripabottoni
Are you looking for US or Italian records for your great grandfather?
Biff
First off, thank you for the welcome!
I'm looking for records from ...
- 04 Feb 2008, 20:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlone family?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7905
Carlone family?
I'm looking for info on my maternal great grandfather Carlo Carlone. I know his birthdate was around 1870 in Rippabatone (sp?) Italy. He had several children but only 2 survived, my Grandpa who was Guisseppi and Theresa. Any suggestions on how I can find out more without paying an arm & a leg?