The paying website www.findmypast.com has a listing for 1 Joseph John Bush born at sea between 1872 and 1883. You will have to decided whther you wish to pursue the matter in this website. =Peter=
Hi
I have discounted that person, so it's back to trying to decipher the writing on the census.
I ...
Search found 8 matches
- 21 Feb 2008, 15:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
- 08 Feb 2008, 14:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Re: Mole Of Genoa
The paying website www.findmypast.com has a listing for 1 Joseph John Bush born at sea between 1872 and 1883. You will have to decided whther you wish to pursue the matter in this website. =Peter=
Thanks for that Peter, my JJ Bush was born in 1815, but might be a link somewhere
Hmm the only ...
Thanks for that Peter, my JJ Bush was born in 1815, but might be a link somewhere
Hmm the only ...
- 08 Feb 2008, 14:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Re: Mole Of Genoa
Thanks for all the replies so far.
These are the details I know
Birthplace by census
1851 Italy, British Subject
1861, P?????? , Mole of Genoa
1871, Italy, Genoa
b abt 1815, d abt 1878
I have checked in the oveseas births on familyrelatives.com, but no trace.
These are the details I know
Birthplace by census
1851 Italy, British Subject
1861, P?????? , Mole of Genoa
1871, Italy, Genoa
b abt 1815, d abt 1878
I have checked in the oveseas births on familyrelatives.com, but no trace.
- 07 Feb 2008, 18:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Re: Mole Of Genoa
Sorry about that Livio, I read right past the link (blue on blue). My old eyes aren't what they use to be.
One thing for occupation......it's not Saw maker...first letter is definately not an S based on the other capital S's on the document.
The enumerators writing is causing all the trouble ...
One thing for occupation......it's not Saw maker...first letter is definately not an S based on the other capital S's on the document.
The enumerators writing is causing all the trouble ...
- 07 Feb 2008, 18:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Re: Mole Of Genoa
Thanks for that Peter, my JJ Bush was born in 1815, but might be a link somewherePeterTimber wrote:The paying website www.findmypast.com has a listing for 1 Joseph John Bush born at sea between 1872 and 1883. You will have to decided whther you wish to pursue the matter in this website. =Peter=
- 07 Feb 2008, 12:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Re: Mole Of Genoa
Hi PeterPeterTimber wrote:What do you require? please advise. =Peter=-
I am trying to decipher the writing on the census image.
On the 5th line down, Joseph John Bush, a Sawmaker born in ?????????, Mole of Genoa. Trying to see the word before Mole of Genoa.
Rgds
Fred
- 07 Feb 2008, 12:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Re: Mole Of Genoa
Oops I thought I had attached an image.
Trying again
Thanks for the replies
The person I am interested in is Joseph John Bush.
I get errors when I try to attach image, have put on my webspace at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fredzhedz/bush1.jpg if anyone would like to check it.
Thanks
Fred
Trying again
Thanks for the replies
The person I am interested in is Joseph John Bush.
I get errors when I try to attach image, have put on my webspace at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fredzhedz/bush1.jpg if anyone would like to check it.
Thanks
Fred
- 06 Feb 2008, 23:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mole Of Genoa
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19467
Mole Of Genoa
Hi all
On the 1861 English census I have found a relative born in 1815, with a birthplace that appears to be something like "Pomescinto, Mole of Genoa".
I have found that Mole of Genoa refers to the harbour at Genoa, but I cannot find "Pomescinto" I am probably misreading the word, but I can find ...
On the 1861 English census I have found a relative born in 1815, with a birthplace that appears to be something like "Pomescinto, Mole of Genoa".
I have found that Mole of Genoa refers to the harbour at Genoa, but I cannot find "Pomescinto" I am probably misreading the word, but I can find ...