Search found 4 matches
- 10 Feb 2008, 00:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 24054
Re: Sicilian Family
Sorry i am a real newbie, i went to that link you gave me but it does not show me anything.do i have to order that book or something?? please explain, do i need to pay or go to my local library?
- 09 Feb 2008, 23:51
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 24054
Re: Sicilian Family
Thank you very much for this info, i will try it, i'll let you guys know how far i get, thanks again
- 09 Feb 2008, 03:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LeonardoFalletta
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3468
LeonardoFalletta
Hi i posted a message like this in the wrong forum so ill make this quick.
G-great-Granfather: Leonardo Falletta ,born(year??) campofranco, caltanessetta, sicily
G-Grandfather: Francesco Falletta , born(Aug 22,1905) campofranco, caltanessetta, sicily
Grandfather: Leonardo Falletta, born(May 7,1930 ...
G-great-Granfather: Leonardo Falletta ,born(year??) campofranco, caltanessetta, sicily
G-Grandfather: Francesco Falletta , born(Aug 22,1905) campofranco, caltanessetta, sicily
Grandfather: Leonardo Falletta, born(May 7,1930 ...
- 09 Feb 2008, 03:39
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 24054
Sicilian Family
Hi, my name is Leo Falletta
Toronto, Ontario Canada
I've been trying to do some research on great grand father (francesco falletta). I know he was born in 1905. I also know what his father's name was (leonardo falletta) but this is all i know of him i dont know what his D.O.B. is. What I like to ...
Toronto, Ontario Canada
I've been trying to do some research on great grand father (francesco falletta). I know he was born in 1905. I also know what his father's name was (leonardo falletta) but this is all i know of him i dont know what his D.O.B. is. What I like to ...