Search found 3 matches
- 12 Feb 2008, 15:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Fusiello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5399
Re: Surname: Fusiello
Wow! Thank you both very much for your information 
- 12 Feb 2008, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Fusiello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5399
Re: Surname: Fusiello
Oh I forgot to ask, since I'm on here my grandmother's family, also from Napoli, name was Antinoro. Any info for this name to would be appreciated!
Many Thanks! Silvio
Many Thanks! Silvio
- 12 Feb 2008, 15:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Fusiello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5399
Surname: Fusiello
HI all e ciao tutti!
I live in Cambridge, UK and I am looking for information on my ancestors. My surname is Fusiello and my family is from Napoli, more specifically a place called Spacca Napoli? Sorry if spelling is bad. I believe it is near Piazza Publicita? Again, sorry for spelling mistakes ...
I live in Cambridge, UK and I am looking for information on my ancestors. My surname is Fusiello and my family is from Napoli, more specifically a place called Spacca Napoli? Sorry if spelling is bad. I believe it is near Piazza Publicita? Again, sorry for spelling mistakes ...