Search found 9 matches
- 03 Mar 2008, 23:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
Sorry... gave you wrong email.. try ceceliastowe@aol.com
- 02 Mar 2008, 15:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
Suanj. I looked at your site, I am interested in receiving help. Please email me directly at ceceliastow@aol.com Thank you
- 02 Mar 2008, 15:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
Got copies.. can I send you them as attachment? If so,please tellme how I attach something or email me directly at ceceliastowe@aol.com. I know how to attach using AOL.
- 21 Feb 2008, 00:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
thank you. It could be Nativa di Manfiodivia, Marficovetive, Natuiesila. We did read where they left Marrietta France on 28 April1868. On the passport it appears to ask him who is meeting in USa. It is very clear and say Gustave Gianini and Ginsappe Grecho with a date of 10 Sept 1867. With all the ...
- 15 Feb 2008, 00:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
How about a place named Natuiesila? Le Masine? nativa di Manfiodivia... marficovetive? The passport copy is not very readable.
- 15 Feb 2008, 00:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
Panella, Pennella, Penalla. Maybe her fathers name was frank and mother was Rose. They are listed in obit.. The story in the family goes that Pasquale was around 19 and she was around 13?? They meet on the boat...married in Raleigh, NC and somehow got to Wilmington NC and later in Danville, VA . His ...
- 15 Feb 2008, 00:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
His obit says he was born in Naples. Her's says Genoa
- 14 Feb 2008, 23:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
Thank for all the help... Yes.. this is the family. I have located all of the US info that is available. I have even found all their graves, immigraion and naturalization papers, etc.BUT.. I have not been able to locate anything as to the boat he arrived on or information on his family in Italy. I ...
- 14 Feb 2008, 04:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17962
Searching for Pasquale Pascucci
I understand this is a common name in Italy. Pasquale emigrated to US in 1867 and arrived on Sept 1867. He was 19? May have been traveling with Gustale Gianini or Guiseppe Grecho. I have fuzzy passport that we cannot read. Maybe he came through Marseille France. Passport has date of Geneve 10 ...