Search found 5 matches

by baker1
03 Dec 2002, 04:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilorenzo
Replies: 1
Views: 4233

Dilorenzo

a note that I just found...shows Andrea Dilorenzo\'s parents were Vincenzo Dilorenzo and Philomena Cuomo....
by baker1
03 Dec 2002, 03:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilorenzo
Replies: 6
Views: 12318

Dilorenzo

All that I know at this time is what is on the original manifest. It states both s.Agata Puglia and Garguno on the original....
<BR>What I would like to find out is if he had any siblings and family origins. At least that would be a start....I had always been told that his side of the family was ...
by baker1
02 Dec 2002, 21:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilorenzo
Replies: 6
Views: 12318

Dilorenzo

Peter,
<BR>Thank you in advance for your assistance. I am trying to locate familiy both here in USA and in Italy. I am also trying to locate ancestral history for both my grandfather and grandmother. Here is what I have been able to locate so far.
<BR>
<BR>Andrea DiLorenzo - arrived in USA February ...
by baker1
02 Dec 2002, 19:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilorenzo
Replies: 6
Views: 12318

Dilorenzo

Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I am trying to find ancestral history where he came from. I would like to be able to find out if he had brothers or sisters who came here to the US. None of my living relatives have any of that info. He died when I was very young and wasn\'t able to find out ...
by baker1
13 Nov 2002, 04:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilorenzo from Naples area
Replies: 2
Views: 7487

Dilorenzo from Naples area

I am trying to locate information on my grandfather, Andrea DiLorenzo.
<BR>He arrived in the USA in 1901. His birthdate is October 29 1878(1879). Unfortunately, I cannot understand the info on the Ellis Island Manifest from the ship to pinpoint the area..(it shows...S. Agate.P)
<BR>After arriving ...