Search found 4 matches
- 25 Feb 2008, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14421
Re: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
Hey everyone. You all did such a fine job trying to help me. I discovered my roots through a historian of the Piana Dei Greci area (now Piana Degli Albanese). She lives in Sacramento and is a member of the Aerebesh club there. She's been doing this for 15 years. Leita is name and her website is ...
- 17 Feb 2008, 22:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14421
Re: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
Thanks, I'm looking into all the links you gave me and will keep you posted. Thanks for your help!
- 17 Feb 2008, 02:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14421
Re: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
Yep that's him. I found that manifest 2 days ago! Thanks for finding it for me.
)
- 17 Feb 2008, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14421
Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
My grandfather, Salvatore Riolo came over to America in 1911 from Piana Dei Greci (now called Piana Degli Albanese). He joined his brothers John, Andrea, Giorgio and Victor in California.
Victor was killed working on the South Pacific Railroad in The only info I have on his parents (my great ...
Victor was killed working on the South Pacific Railroad in The only info I have on his parents (my great ...