Mike was born in Italy, and his wife Angie (Angela) came from New Rochelle.
I forgot to add, Angie was from New Rochelle, and her maiden name was D'Onofrio. Her parents were Frank and Prudenzia Fantetti D'Onofrio, and her siblings were sisters Lee Catani, Gloria Vitro, Anne Prunesti, Mary Colombo ...
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Dec 2009, 08:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colombo of New Rochelle, NY
- Replies: 50
- Views: 67467
- 17 Feb 2008, 11:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colombo of New Rochelle, NY
- Replies: 50
- Views: 67467
Re: Colombo of New Rochelle, NY
Hi, I may have known the Michael Pelillo mentioned upthread.
In case this helps anyone with their geneaology, I thought I would share what I know. Mike and his wife Angie were my neighbors in Brookfield, Connecticut. Mike was born in Italy, and his wife Angie (Angela) came from New Rochelle. While ...
In case this helps anyone with their geneaology, I thought I would share what I know. Mike and his wife Angie were my neighbors in Brookfield, Connecticut. Mike was born in Italy, and his wife Angie (Angela) came from New Rochelle. While ...